PadPak® LC converts 45- or 55-lb. fanfold kraft paper into a light cushioning pad for fast, efficient cushioning, blocking and bracing, or void fill packaging applications. The converter forms the paper into a protective, shock absorbing paper pad through a patented folding and stitching process. The unique converter design and its five different modes of operation allow the converter to be used in batch mode or for on demand pad production.
- Efficient - patented packs of fanfold paper can be spliced together and converted for maximum uptime and throughput
- Fast - feed rate of 4 feet per second
- Versatile - 5 modes of operation allow for batch production or in-line, on demand use
- Adaptable - easy to rotate and adjust height to adapt to packaging environment needs
- Environmentally friendly - 100% biodegradable, recyclable and renewable paper
Technical Data Sheets and Video
|Height||48" - 63"|
|Feed Rate||4 feet per second|
|Controls||Located on converter|
|Cut Method||Electronic motor with clutch|
|Packing Height||43" - 58" (chute height)|
|Operating Modes||Footswitch, EDS, Preset, Automatic and Recipe|
Size specifications refer to the converter only and do not include the converter stand or accessories.
Height measures with the machine in horizontal position.
|Paper Type||Width (in.)||Basis Weight (lbs.)||Length (feet)||Weight (lbs.)|
|Bundle Type||Bundles per Pallet||Dimensions (in.)||Weight (lbs.)|
|45-lb.||24||48 x 40 Depth||1130|
|55-lb.||24||48 x 40 Depth||