FillPak TT Cutter
FillPak® TT with cut mechanism converts fanfold kraft paper into a PaperStar configuration for fast and efficient void filling. In addition to adding a cut mechanism to the FillPak® TT, the upgrade also gives the operator the ability to pre-set paper lengths via an Electronic Delivery System (EDS) mode. The unit can be set up to dispense void fill material in lengths of 12 inches up to 10 feet. The TT with cut mechanism has the same small footprint as the regular FillPak TT and can be easily adapted to any packing environment or integrated into areas with limited space.
- Fast - output of 70 inches of paper per second
- Versatile - allows users to program pre-set lengths of paper
- Compact - small, lightweight and easy to use for facilities with multiple packing stations
- Adaptable - converter height and head angles are adjustable for ease and comfort while loading or packing
- Environmentally Friendly - 100% biodegradable, recyclable and renewable paper
|Power||100/115 VAC, 1 phase|
|Feed Rate||70 inches/second|
|Cut Method||Electric Motor|
Size specifications do not include accessories.
Min./Max. height dimensions are measured with the head at its maximum tilt.
Weight includes the weight of the head
|Paper Type*||Width (in.)||Basis Weight (lbs.)||Length (feet)||Weight (lbs.)|
*30-lb. also available in 100% recycled and 32-lb. white.
|Bundle Type||Bundles per Pallet||Dimensions (in.)||Weight (lbs.)|
|30-lb.||65||48 x 40 Depth||1500|
|45-lb.||65||48 x 40 Depth||1517|