The SP-304 BO is an ideal machine for erecting and bottom-sealing cases for use at a later time. The SP-304 BO comes with extended side belts which are manually adjusted for various case sizes.
- Improve productivity and throughput by maximizing operator efficiency
- Eliminate ergonomic risk factors by reducing operator fatigue and repetitive motion syndrome.
- Extensive box range, movable control station, and easy access motors, electrics and belts
- The SP-304R BO Semi-Automatic Random Case Former, combined with the CaseLocker 60 tape cartridge, is an ideal machine for erecting and bottom-sealing random cases for those utilizing a variety of box sizes.
- Replaces hand taping boxes
- Case Capacity:
- Length: 8” - max. based on anvil
- Width: 4.5” - 20”
- Height: 3.5” - infinite
- Processes 32 ect single wall to 44 ect double wall boxes
Standard Voltage: 120/1/60 with 15 amp dedicated service.
* Optional voltages are available, please consult factory.
3 SCFM @ 45 psi
Standard belt speed: 72 ft/min
Pressure Sensitive Tape
570 lbs. (258 kg.), uncrated