The Little David LD-24 is the latest in a series of industrial grade high performance case sealers. Designed to meet the case sealing demands of customers with high volume runs of the same box size. It's compact design is perfect for customers looking to take up less real estate between conveyors.
For more information, please contact your Regional Sales Manager or call 1-800-572-3434
- Pneumatic case folding: dual side rear flap tuckers and positive folding of major flaps
- Removable crank handles and graduated adjustments that are scaled for fast and precise changeover
- Operator stations on both sides making it mirror image in the field
- Production speed of 100 ft. per minute and fully welded frame
- Adjustment free pneumatically tensioned quick change belts
- Adjustable height and PLC controls can be integrated into the customer's conveyor system for start and stop control
- Energy saving mode, safety panel in folding area, indexing gate and box jam indicator
- Optional stainless steel main frame, threaded rods, casters or leveling pads
110 volts, 60 cycle, single phase
5 SCFM @ 85 psi
100’ per minute (30.49 m/min.)
Pressure Sensitive Tape
800 lbs. (363 kg.), uncrated
Length 8" min. 24" max.
Width 6" min. 18" max.
Height 4.5" min 18" max